Apps are core components of KodaDot wallet.
Basic usage is to interact from browser with Polkadot and Substrate based networks.
▶️ Demo versions
- 👩✈️Stable release - could be used for production
- 🚧👷♀️ Development preview release - may not work everytime
git clone email@example.com:vue-polkadot/apps.git cd dashboard;yarn yarn serve open http://localhost:8080/
🏦 Stage One
- Accounts - It offers basic management functionality to work with Accounts
- Address book - It offers basic management functionality to work with Addresses
- Democracy - It offers basic voting app, allowing votes on activate proposals and referenda.
- Extrinsics - Extrinsics page is enviroment where user is able to execute every available transaction on the selected node.
- Transfer - Transfer function is abstraction on top of extrinsics for transfering various assets of network.
- Settings - It provide seamless integration of vue-settings and vue-api inside Vuex, allowing choice of language, node to connect to, and theme.
🏯 Stage Two
- 🏗 Explorer
- 🏗 Staking
- 🏗 Storage
- 🏗 ToolBox
- 🏗 Treasury
Contribution are welcome!
We are using
yarn workspace, as installing things via npm will result in broken dependencies.
👷♀️ Get Started
- Clone the repo
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:vue-polkadot/apps.git <optional local path>
- Ensure that you have a recent LTS version of Node.js, we are using in time of writing version
- Recent version of Yarn, we are now using
- Install the dependencies by running
- Now you can launch the UI. You can have local running Substrate node or connect to existing networks
- Access the UI at http://localhost:8080/
🙋♀️ I want to contribute
Yet, we don't have any official image. There is issue, anyone could help setup Docker image for us